Poem

Poems have never been my strong suit. To be honest writing essays,and poems are probably my weakest points. I tried to write about my feeling after i lost a recent family member hence why the title of poem is death. Even while writing from the heart it’s still difficult for me to express on pen and paper. Which is why I chose to compare death to pen, paper, and ink. Living my life with family members with every disease that’s humanly possible death is slowly becoming numb. Trying to write down the feeling that are basically unknown is nearly impossible. Changing my topic 5 times from love,hatred, feelings, death, and life all were challenging. Saying that I tried my best was merely an understatement simple poems are the most difficult while hard ones are death of me.
Death
Bleeding through but scrapping the surface
Writing the beginning to the end
Calligraphy outshining the mortuaries
Spreading from left to right trying to be re imagine the good memories
Draining the arterial system like a leaking pen
Dripping tears trickling ink
Black expressing my depression
Red permanently staining my pain
Losing someone that was meant to seep longer than you
A mortal figure that was supposed to stain
Having to lose it to appreciate it
Not being able to breathe as a stylus with ought a point
Death is like ink meeting a blank page
Death

Comments

Popular Posts