Chapter 13

Today in class we went over chapter 13 of Wild by Cheryl Strayed. The accumulation of trees chapter 13’s title. The theme that the presenting group gave was being lost doesn’t mean your lost forever. One of the most influential themes I can relate to so far. One can feel lost mentally but still physical be completing all aspects of life. Smiling with friends and family but constantly wondering about the next step in their life. Feeling like ones living with ought a purpose, but from great advice I’ve been given by my teacher a person won’t be lost forever it just take time and patience it’s it to be lost. The quotes that were provided was reality is what we have to accept like it or not, I was lost but wasn’t afraid, I only walk an endless maze, It would take what ever it wants and never give it back (the universe), and Grief has no face.

Comments

Popular Posts