Skit

Today in class we constructed a play about logical fallacies. While we were trying to construct our skit we were given 15 minutes allegedly. Personally I feel as if my groups skit was the best . We all worked together to gather thoughts about what each other should say. We worked well as a team and there wasn’t any disagreements. While some groups presentations wasn’t very understandable most of us had a enjoyable day. Most days Mr. Rease’s class is very entertaining and I feel is the perfect class if your having a horrible day. The logical fallacies we were given was slippery slope while I forgot the definition of the word as soon as we left the class the previous day constructing this play will definitely help with memorizing the words.

Comments

  1. Great Post!I totally agree with your statement about Mr. Rease class being entertaining.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts